In a fast-paced world, you need to be able to explain your product quickly, efficiently, and in a way that will capture your audience’s attention. And what better way to do that than with an explainer video? B2B explainer videos are a fantastic tool for marketing and sales teams because they can be used to communicate complex messages in a short amount of time. Plus, they’re also highly shareable, so you can get your message out there quickly and easily. If you’re looking to create a B2B explainer video, here are six speedy tips to help you get started:
Keep It Short
It’s important to keep your explainer videos short and sweet. You don’t want to bore your viewers or lose their attention. Keep it under two minutes if possible, and make sure you get to the point quickly. Use simple language and avoid technical jargon. Be clear and concise, and make sure your video is visually interesting.
Get to the Point Quickly
If you want to create a successful explainer video, then you need to get to the point quickly. You have a limited amount of time to capture your audience’s attention and you need to make sure that your video is concise and to the point. Here are some tips on how to do this:
– Start with a strong hook: You need to grab your viewer’s attention from the very beginning. Use an interesting story or statistic to reel them in.
– Get straight to the point: Once you have their attention, don’t beat around the bush. Get straight to what your video is about and why they should care.
– Keep it short and sweet: Don’t try to cram too much information into your explainer video. Keep it short, sweet, and informative and you’ll keep your viewers engaged until the end.
You can also read the benefits of effective B2B content marketing
Use Professional Spokespeople
When it comes to creating a believable and trustworthy explainer video for your business, one of the best things you can do is use professional spokespeople. This doesn’t mean that you necessarily need to hire an expensive actor or actress; rather, you should focus on finding someone who can speak confidently and clearly about your product or service.
If you don’t have any connections to professional spokespeople, there are a few different ways you can find them. You can search online directories or contact local colleges and universities to see if they have any students or graduates who might be interested in speaking on behalf of your company. Additionally, you can post a job listing on sites like Craigslist or Fiverr.
Once you’ve found a few potential candidates, reach out to them and see if they’re interested in being featured in your explainer video. If so, provide them with a script or bullet points of what you’d like them to say. Then, all that’s left is to film the video!
Use Simple Language
It’s important to use simple language in your explainer videos for a few reasons. First, you want your video to be understandable by as many people as possible. Secondly, using simpler language will help keep your video short and to the point. Lastly, using simpler language will make it easier for you to animate your explainer video without having to worry about complex lip syncing.
Focus on the Benefits
When creating a B2B explainer video, it’s important to focus on the benefits that your product or service can offer. This will help to engage viewers and keep them interested in what you have to say.
Some benefits that you may want to highlight include:
-The ability to save time or money
-Improved customer satisfaction
-Reduced stress levels
Keep in mind that each viewer is looking for something different, so make sure to focus on the benefits that will be most relevant to them. If you can address their specific needs, you’ll be more likely to win their business.
Tell a Story
Animations can be a great way to tell a story. They can help you communicate your message in a clear and concise way, while also engaging your audience. Here are some tips to help you create a great B2B explainer video:
1. Tell a story. Use your video to tell a story that will engage your audience and help them understand your message.
2. Keep it short and sweet. No one wants to watch a long, drawn-out video. Keep your video short and to the point so that viewers will stay engaged throughout.
3. Use visuals. People are visual learners, so use visuals to help communicate your message. This could include using animation, illustrations, or even real footage.
4. Make it relatable. Your video should be relatable to your audience so that they can connect with it on a personal level.
5. Use humor. Humor is a great way to engage viewers and keep them watching until the end. Just be careful not to overdo it!
6. Be creative. There are endless possibilities when it comes to animation, so let your creativity shine through in your video
Creating B2B explainer videos doesn’t have to be a long and drawn-out process. By following these six tips, you can create a high-quality video that will engage and inform your viewers. And if you need help getting started, check out our list of the best video production software to get everything you need in one place.